Maggie Q - Nikita

Actress and former fashion model Margaret Denise Quigley was born on May 22nd, 1979 in Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
A lot of you may know her as Maggie Q, the star of the CW's Nikita.
Nikita is a remake of La Femme Nikita (1997), Point of No Return (1993) and Nikita (1990).

nikita - maggie q - the cw - la femme nikita

Maggie you may know from Rush Hour 2 (2001), Around the World in 80 Days (2004), Mission: Impossible III (2006) and Live Free or Die Hard (2007) among others.

nikita - maggie q - la femme - le femme

Nikita seems to be getting a lot of positive press and good reviews.
I guess I'm the only one that wasn't enamored with it.
Maybe I still have Peta Wilson in my head as Nikita.
Maybe I just see it as a rehash of Alias.
But watching the pilot, I just couldn't get into it.
Maybe the idea that Maggie Q is a lethal weapon is too much of a suspension of belief for me.

I don't know, maybe it will grow on me in time.